BROKEN ARROW, Okla. — The 2022 Oklahoma Local Agriculture Summit is a FREE, multi-day conference that covers topics of interest for farmers market managers, producers, community support organizations, and agritourism site managers. Join us March 1st-March 3rd at the Stoney Creek Hotel located at 200 W. Albany Street, Broken Arrow 74012 . There is ample parking available.
*In-Person Registrants & Workshop Registrants: Due to limited availability, if you are unable to attend your workshops, the full conference day, or your break-out sessions contact okfarmersmarkets@
*Virtual Registrants: Langston University is sponsoring the live streaming of select sessions throughout the day. A “Tech Check” link to test your zoom connection will be sent out the week before OKLAS.
Tuesday, March 1st
- Marketing Workshop 1:00 PM-5:00 PM (add-on to your primary registration)
- Innovative Farm Practices by Langston University 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM (add-on to your primary registration)
- Spots for the workshops are filling quickly!
Wednesday, March 2nd
- Full Day Summit
- 20+ Breakout Sessions
- Free Lunch Included
- Post event social hour
Thursday, March 3rd
- Agritourism Rolling Workshop 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (add-on to your primary registration)
- Innovative Farm Tour 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (add-on to your primary registration)
- Spots for the bus tours are filling quickly!
Find registration details and link at: www.onieproject.org/OKLAS
The Whova app will have up-to-date OKLAS information, announcements from the conference planning committee, message boards, and more! We can’t wait to see you at the 2022 Oklahoma Local Agriculture Summit!
Final information will be sent out closer to the conference date.
- Download the free Whova App on any smartphone, if downloaded previously you may need to update the app to access it
- 2022 Whova conference app access code: 2022oklocalagsummit
- 2022 Tentative Agenda (exact times may shift)
- Visit onieproject.org/oklas
for FAQ and COVID-19 safety protocols
- Send questions to email@example.com
When posting about the conference please use #OKLAS or tag us @okfarmersmarkets