SALEM, Ore. — 2021 Canada Specialty Beverage Virtual Buyer Meetings will be held October 5-6, 2021. This is a great opportunity for you to meet with buyers from Ontario, Quebec, and the Western Provinces and either expand current sales or get your products into Canada!
Buyers will be pre-selected and meetings will be tailored to your company’s interests. In addition, individual consultations can be arranged with WUSATA’s Canadian contractor to discuss mission goals and market information. WUSATA will reimburse U.S. companies up to $500 in sample shipping costs for the meetings.
Suitable products for this event include: Distilled spirits, beer, cider and ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages.
Benefits of Participation
- One-on-one virtual meetings with pre-qualified buyers
- Hear about consumer preferences and market trends
- Gather current market intelligence for your product
- Discuss and evaluate how your product fits into the marketplace
- Learn about and measure the competitive landscape
- Develop or expand your product sales into Canada
- Sample shipping cost reimbursement
2021 Canada Specialty Beverage Virtual Meetings
October 5-6, 2021
Registration Deadline: July 16, 2021
Important: Please note that participation will be limited to suppliers who did not participate in the Canada Specialty Beverage Mission in April.
— Oregon Department of Agriculture
For more Oregon news, click here.