AUSTIN, Texas — In just six short weeks the CPS Research Symposium will convene in Austin, TX to share and discuss the most recent food safety research for suppliers, buyers and all those in the fresh produce supply chain.
One of the featured sessions presented at the CPS Symposium will focus on CPS funded research which will help stakeholders better understand the various risk factors and management options associated with packing and processing.
Matt Miles, Allan Brothers, with George Nikolich, Gerawan Farming, will moderate the discussion with these CPS funded scientists:
- Kay Cooksey, University of Florida
- Linda Harris, University of California, Davis
- Daniel Munther, Cleveland State University
- Trevor Suslow, University of California, Davis
- Meijun Zhu, Washington State University
For those committed to ensuring a safe and secure food supply, register now. See you in June.
— Center for Produce Safety