GREELEY, Colo. — The Colorado Livestock Association would like to recognize those members and worker’s compensation group participants, who have an outstanding safety record, with Colorado Livestock Association’s Safe Farm Award.
2018 Safe Farm Award Recipients
Christensen Bros. Inc. – Weldona, CO
D&D Feedlot West – Iliff, CO
Dvorak Feeders – Burlington, CO
McClary Farms – Sedgwick, CO
Shea Feedlot – Delta, CO
The Safe Farm Award recipients were chosen based on several factors. The criteria includes: member of the CLA work comp group for at least two years, an active cost containment certification, two years of a loss ratio less than 25%, average 2 days or less to report claims, meets their designated medical provider requirements.
Since 2001, the Colorado Livestock Association’s Safety Group Program has paid out over $1.6 million in Safety Group Dividends to its policyholders. The CLA Safety Group Program has been in place since 2001 and benefits its members by:
- Reducing Worker’s Compensation Premiums by promoting Safety and Claims Management in the Workplace
- Providing an upfront 4% discount on your Worker’s Compensation Premium
- Offering CLA Safety Group Policyholders the eligibility for a Safety Group Dividend, which is evaluated based on the overall performance of the CLA Safety Group and individual policyholders
- Improving Risk Management and Loss Control
- Aligning Industry Specific Safety Trainings and Materials
- Providing Individualized Service from the CLA Safety Group Pinnacol Service Team
Contact the CLA office at 970-378-0500, if you are interested in learning more about the safety group, or if you have questions about your safety program.
— Colorado Livestock Association
For more news from Colorado, click here.