SACRAMENTO — The Counties Exhibit has been a long time feature at the California State Fair. Each county raises money, designs, and builds their exhibit to be displayed at the California State Fair. Each of those displays compete to see which county is The Best. This year, Best of Show went to Sonoma County. The complete list of winners can be found below.
- San Joaquin
- El Dorado
- Santa Cruz
- Best Use of Products, Produce or Artifacts – Glenn
- Best Use of Special Effects, Technology – Amador
- Best Design – Sacramento
- Best Agriculture Presentation – Placer
- Best Craftsmanship – Yolo
- Best Marketing Presentation – Tuolumne
- Best Content – Mendocino
- Best Visitor Experience – Solano
- Best of Division 1: Community Built – Glenn
- Best of Division 2: Pro Built – Sonoma
- Best of Show – Sonoma
ABOUT THE CALIFORNIA STATE FAIR
The California State Fair is celebrating our 50th anniversary at Cal Expo July 14-30th. Established in 1854, the California State Fair is dedicated as a place to celebrate California’s achievements, industries, agriculture, and diversity of its people, traditions and trends that shape the Golden State’s future.
–California State Fair
For more articles out of California, click here.